September 19, 2010

My uncle passed away last week and father has left for hong kong, I wish i could hide myself inside his suitcase.

What I have been up to the past weekend
  1. creating my own version of winter inside my bedroom, doing distribution and hypothesis testing practices
  2. listening to kitsune noir mixtapes on speakers stolen from my brother
  3. eating my weight in almonds and raisins while doing the above
  4. watched up in the air and the beat that my heart skipped
I went to swim today! My hair smells of chlorine, how long have I not smelled chlorine? I am looking forward to no longer looking pale and ill with rings around my eyes after tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see The Beat That My Heart Skipped. For some reason I haven't yet. I have a secret love of Romain Duris.
    I'm really sorry to hear bout your uncle. You have my thoughts.
    x

    ReplyDelete