July 12, 2010

two hours of sleep and going

"The rest of the world, the everyday daily-grind Samsara world takes the separated state as normal and, even though Awakened, my mind patterns must come across a ringing shadow-like footprint within a somehow residual imprinted echo-like background-base of that state. It is possible to wander from the Awakened state depending on the situation, bringing forth a lapse in detachment as it were, for various lengths, especially when dealing with trying people and an impatience with such people.."
luminosity, the wanderling
I felt an odd sense of déjà vu upon finding the wanderling's website. Either I dreamed of it before, or I must have passed it once in my many explorations. The quote here is apt in describing my growing disillusionment with daily life. Buddhism is wonderful. It reminds me that nothing is real, everything is empty in the end, it is comforting.

My phone is gone. I am glad to be liberated. I have lost my sense of time. Outside the sky is light blue and the faint shadows of trees are beamed on the neighbouring estate. I don't want to owe anyone anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment